It’s crazy to think that the curtains have almost closed on 2015, and you know what it’s been a pretty great year, I’ve been able to explore, eat a lot of new food (surprised?) and I feel like I might have actually grew as a person, not in height mind; I doubt I’ve grown since I was 16! So lets get on into this review eh?
Five Great Things That Happened
1. I got to visit two new countries (Prague and Egypt) and enjoyed my time away exploring and taking in new sights and experiences.
2. I went to one of my close friends weddings and had an incredible time celebrating with them.
3. I booked to go back to Las Vegas and haven’t stopped planning the trip since I paid the deposit (if anyone has any suggestions please don’t hesitate to tell me)!
4. I celebrated two years with my other (but probably slightly better) half, fingers crossed for many more years of traveling the world and eating good food along the way!
5. My parents, sister and I took a trip to London in October, we wandered the Southbank, ate great pizza and shopped until we dropped. It was the first time all four of us had been away together in a while, with work and such, so it was great to spend two days exploring the capital (and visiting Liberty for the first time!)
My Year in Numbers
72 Posts made to Instagram this year, mostly food if I’m honest.
1 Sewing needle that needed to be removed from my foot. Life Lesson; if you stand on something and it snaps and you think you’ve taken it all out, you probably haven’t. So don’t walk around on it for ten days before you take action.
5 Trips that I’ve taken this year, lets hope for more in 2016!
1317 Tweets I sent this year, I can imagine at least 85% of them are useless pieces of information.
26 Disney Tsum Tsums that have entered my life this year, those little cuddly stacking beans are so damn cute though!
6 The amount of weeks that it took me to watch all the episodes of Game of Thrones, hey I got addicted!
12 The amount of cups of tea that I consumed this year, one a month and no more!
My Favourite Posts of 2016
1. Seeing the Coca Cola Truck this Christmas
2. Celebrating my Birthday, and recapping being 22, with a Mexican Breakfast Bonanza!
3.The things I learnt from cooking my first roast, timing is 100% key here!
My Favourite Reads of 2015
1. The Food Network Magazine has become a staple in my life, my love for the TV shows it broadcasts are second to none, so imagine my joy when I saw it in WHsmiths!
2. Buzzfeed; this year was the year I just clicked with this website, the content, the quizzes, everything, I check it at least three times a day now!
3. Kate La Vie; I can’t lie seeing her Bathroom before and after post was probably one of the most amazing things I’ve seen this year. I thought rooms like that only existed on Pinterest!
Well there we have it, my review of 2015 is all wrapped up, it’s time to look forward to 2016 and get my diary full of plans and new adventures, fingers crossed it’s as good to me as this year has been. Happy New Year everyone!